CCHR : Internship Opportunity
The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (CCHR) is a non-political, independent, non-governmental organization that works to promote and protect democracy and respect for human rights throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia.
Currently, the CCHR is seeking applications from Cambodian candidates for the position of Intern to Administration. This is a full time position. The selected candidate will work closely with Administration Team, based in Phnom Penh. S/he will receive a small stipend on monthly basis.
- Fresh Graduated in social science or relevant fields.
- Good command in English language-reading, writing and speaking.
- Interest in Human Rights field;
- Honest, hardworking and willing to learn;
- Have good communication skill;
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Internet and Email, and Photoshop is preferable;
- No work experience is required.
For more information, please contact Ms. Ken Chantha, Admin Assistant, at 023 72 69 01. Resume and cover letter can be sent to our office at house 798, street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
DEADLINE: Friday 10 February 2012, at 5:00 p.m.
Individual with disadvantage background are strongly encouraged to apply.